Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Picture Book Contest -- Please Vote!

It seems only fitting that when I received the exciting news that two of my picture books were accepted in the 2011 MeeGenius New Author Contest last week, it was also Picture Book Month!  I am elated to be able to share my passion and my hard work with other avid readers and writers in the online community, but especially to children who read picture books to escape, brighten their day or laugh. 

http://www.meegenius.com/challenge/weedem-and-reap-by-katie-sparks

My twin brother and me -- covered in powder!
Please help me vote for my picture books! The winner will earn the opportunity to see their story come to life online and digitally, as well as receive $1,500 and a publishing contract!  Who wouldn't see that as a dream come true?! 

http://www.meegenius.com/challenge/the-double-trouble-twins-by-katie-sparks

Feel free to share the links with friends, family and co-workers. Thank you for all of your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment