1) I'm a twin! I have a twin brother who is one minute older than me.
2) I write picture books (no I cannot draw) and middle grade novels.
3) I'd be content to always wear a sweatshirt and sweatpants, day in and day out.
4) That being said, I'm always cold. Always. Even in the summer!
5) I'm not a huge fan of running, but enjoy running races. Go figure.
6) I love, love, love Nashville. (The city and the show!)
7) I love coffee shop hopping.
8) One day, I hope I have a library as big as Belle had in Beauty and the Beast. I'd climb up that ladder and continually push myself along the stacks and stacks of books. One can dream...
9) I'm deathly afraid of the entire bee, wasp, hornet, etc. clan. If I see or hear one buzzing by me, there will be a Katie-shaped hole in the door as I flee.
10) I'm pretty sure my silly cat understands English. She meows in response and obeys a lot.
11) Salzburg, Austria is my favorite place in the world. I studied abroad there and have such amazing memories from the experience.
12) I'm addicted to several shows: Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Once Upon A Time, Carrie Diaries, SATC, Bachelor/Bachelorette, Nashville, Criminal Minds, Drop Dead Diva, Friends...did I say several? The list goes on...
13) I'd rather forego a trip to Vegas and drop a bunch of money buying books at a bookstore.
14) It takes me quite some time to get into a pool -- one limb at a time. It's cold!
15) Eggs Benedict is my weakness for breakfast; sushi for dinner.
16) I am a DIEHARD Chicago Bears Fan.
17) Independence Day is my favorite movie. I can recite most lines from it.
18) I've gotten into cooking more, and love to make anything super spicy!
19) I still have a library card. Always will. Who doesn't?!
20) I have a love/hate relationship with my Nook. It's great, but there's just something amazing about the smell of the pages in a book. Nothing beats the real, tangible thing.
Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a bit! Thanks!
**Want to see what I am up to?**
Follow me on Facebook: Katie Sparks
Follow me on Twitter: @KathrynSparks